Corporate Event Catering
We know that food and service can have a serious impact on the success of a corporate event, therefore by listening to your requirements and working with you, we can offer a hospitality option to suit you.
- Product Launches
- Events and Exhibitions
- Operas and Festivals
- Theatre Restaurants
- Christmas Parties
- Summer Balls
- Corporate Family Fun Days
- Business Lunches
- Networking Events
We have provided catering for corporate events in London, Surrey, Sussex, as well as our home county of Hampshire.
Just to say a huge thank you for providing such wonderful food for the Comedy Awards. Lots of good comments and you coped with what was, I'm sure, a very busy and stressful day for you. Please pass on my thanks to David and your team - very well done!
Vijay Amarnani, Head of Power Road Studios
British Comedy Awards
We had the pleasure of being the official event caterer of the British Comedy Awards for two years running, at the ITV studio on Southbank. We served over 1,000 guests including many celebrities throughout the awards ceremony.
With a selection of fantastic canapés including
- Mozzarella and sundried tomato tartlet with olive tapenade
- Asparagus tips with parmesan and rocket, wrapped in bresola.
- Thai tiger tail prawns with sweet chilli glaze
- Tuna carpaccio with wasabi relish
- Rosemary lamb fillet on minted polenta cakes
- Seared beef fillet with béarnaise sauce
During the awards we provided snacks on the guest’s tables and picnic boxes to the selected audience.
After the awards we catered for the very lively after show party, where we prepared the food from temporary kitchens set up outside the main studios, and served our delicious bowl food menu to the guests
- Bangers and fresh herb mash with caramelised red onion gravy
- Goujons of fish and chips dusted with balsamic sea salt
- Thai green vegetable curry with cardamon and coconut rice
Kaye, our director, was able to have a great catch up with her old school friend and fellow former Easton resident, Jack Dee.
Hi Kaye. Just to say a huge thank you for providing such wonderful food for the Awards. Lots of good comments and you coped with what was I'm sure a very busy and stressful day for you, please pass on my thanks to David and your team - very well done!
Director of Production & Commercial Affairs, Power Road Studios